Hi everyone, we have decided that tomorrow’s race will go head , so come along for some exhilarating racing.!!
You will all be aware that there are strong winds predicted from lunchtime Friday into Saturday morning. As a result we will review the forecast Friday morning and make the decision whether or not to hold our event by midday. We very much want to go ahead but will cancel or postpone if conditions dictate. Notice will be given by email and on our website if we decide to cancel ,(please contact me directly if you need further clarification). If we decide the event is going ahead amended course/courses and race instructions will be sent out Friday afternoon/eve. If you have entered either of the races and have decided to withdraw please let me know (also if you haven’t as yet entered but intend to) as numbers of boats wanting to race may have a bearing on our decision.
We are happy to announce that this year’s races will take place on Saturday 1st October.
The entry forms are available using link below
Instructions to follow, Charts and Safety information – See links below
Further details and race times will be sent to you on receipt of your entry.
Prize giving will take place at Tollesbury Sailing Club straight after the race.
Beer and food will be available. We look forward to seeing you.